Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lyndsey & Peter

It is difficult to describe the "Perfect Wedding". There are many reasons why EVERY wedding is perfect, it's a relatively subjective matter, just as there are many ways to look at a beautiful work of art. Weddings are meant to celebrate the beauty of a relationship between two people, and when the relationship is meant-to-be, and when the setting is as equally meant-to-be, the result is usually breathtaking.
Photographing a wedding is a lot like being a guest, you notice what is beautiful to YOU- and you GO AFTER IT. In the case of Lyndsey & Peter, I was very very busy! I soon realized that I was going to be on my feet all day... which is fine, because this was one of the more beautiful relationships and settings that I have seen in a while.
Thank you for inviting me to photograph your day, Lyndsey and Peter, it was BREATHTAKING!







No comments: