Sunday, June 28, 2009

Christina & Jeff's Wedding

Glen Ellen, CA, in the Summer, is a beautiful place to visit, but WOW does it get hot!
The entire wedding weekend was orchestrated perfectly by Christina (a very talented event planner in her own right), and her "right-hand" for the day of, Amy Nichols (www.amynichols.com)
I was honored to be asked by Christina & Jeff to photograph, and where I knew I really had to pull out all stops to please Christina's high expectations for quality and great taste, I was also welcomed like a member of the Family, which made my job as easy as could be!
Photographing weddings requires alot of things to go well, and outside of what can be controlled through experience, there's also a little bit left to chance; like the cherry on the sundae. Christina & Jeff had all the luck and love in the world, which made for constant chances to to capture those defining shots.

Thanks again C&J, Enjoy your memories!
























No comments: