Friday, June 28, 2013

Roma & Tom

Napa is a beautiful place.

Weddings are a beautiful thing.

Last weekend was a reminder of why I love what I do!
Roma & Tom asked me to be part of their nuptials at the Carneros Inn in Napa, and after meeting Roma and Tom over a glass of champagne during the Kentucky Derby weekend in May, I was happy to be in the saddle for June!
The Ceremony and Party to follow was a beautiful sample of Love and Family and friendship, and I was honored to be tasked to manage the memories.

Tom & Roma Steffanci own a wine label in the Napa Valley named BOYANCI
I have to admit, I already cracked their bottle of Cab (Wedding Guest gift), and it was top-notch! check it out.


Thank You Roma & Tom, may you celebrate your 50th in June of 2063, under a framed photo from a spectacular day!








No comments: